Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Surviving the Devil-An Account of Adoption And Abuse

I don't normally promote things but this is something very special that I wanted to get the word out about. My really good friend, Angie Cox, wrote the book described here: a very disturbing detail of her childhood abuse and overcoming it. It is an issue important to her and myself and many people, but still many refuse to acknowledge that it happens or that it's a big deal. Her book can be purchased at Barnes and Noble.com or Amazon.com with a percentage of the profits going to several children's child abuse charities. I also will be posting the book's Facebook Page link.
I am a woman on fire with purpose. The cause most near and dear to my heart is child abuse awareness, a cause with which I am intimately acquainted!
Book: 495 like this

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/surviving-the-devil-angie-cox/1119322111

No comments:

Post a Comment